We are pleased to offer a Western trip to Mt Bachelor for 2019 and hope you can join us! The details and signup sheet are below. Also, be sure to pay for your annual ski club membership and complete the ski club membership form. The prices below are based on double occupancy per room. If you want a single room, there will be an additional charge which is not yet listed.
Trip Includes for a price of $1,675 per person
- Round trip air Pittsburgh to Redmond Airport
- Roundtrip group transfers Redmond Airport to Mt Bachelor lodging, 55 minute bus ride /38 miles
- 7 nights lodging at the Doubletree by Hilton – 2 queen beds or 1 king, rooms have small fridge, microwave and small sitting area.
- Daily hot breakfast buffet & 25% off food and drink at the Doubletree’s Press NW Bar
- Deuchutes Brewery Tour for our group
- Welcome reception party on Sunday evening since we will arrive later on Saturday evening
- All current air and lodging taxes
- 5 day Adult Group Party Pack Lift pass includes
* an Apres Ski Party with appetizers and 2 drinks –beer or wine- per person
* a mid mountain lunch
* and group photo
* first day mountain tour
* Silipint Souvenir cup.
There is a free private shuttle to the ski slopes each day and its a 20 minute ride and they also run a city bus line shuttle that runs more frequently to and from the lodge to the slopes
We are staying in Bend Oregon and all shopping & restaurants are right there within walking distance
Three Payments of 558.33 Due: August 1st, October 1st & December 1st, 2018
- Non skier package deduct $350
- Seniors ages 65-69 deduct $50 for a five day lift pass
- Seniors 70+ deduct $130 for a five day lift pass
Sign up sheet preview – it’s 3 pages. You can review each page, or click the link above for entire pdf.2019 Western trip to Mt Bachelor Oregon sign up sheet