1. Cancellation date for 2014 western trip to Breckenridge is prior to November 15th for no penalty. The cancellation date will be 95 days prior to departure.
2. You must notify trip chairperson Dave Decker, in person and in writing with request for cancellation for the cancellation date to be eligible for any refund.
3. If OVSC cancels trip, you will get 100% of refund.
4. If you have a confirmed cancelation request, prior to the cut off you will receive a full refund.
5. If you cancel your reservation after the cancellation date, you will lose all or part of your deposits/ payments. If we cannot secure a replacement reservation, you will lose either your initial deposit or any non-recoverable financial loss to the club, whichever is greater. If we fill the reservation, you will owe either $25 or the amount that we have to pay to change the reservations – whichever is greater.
6. Empty spots will be filled first from the waiting list. If there is no waiting list, it is your responsibility to find a replacement in order to cut your losses.
7. You can appeal any cancellation fees to the Board of Directors if you feel that you have good reasons for the cancellation.
8. Refunds may be held until the trip has been completed and it has been determined what losses were incurred by Ohio Valley Ski Club.